Presented by the Ka’onohi Foundation
Cal Expo – Free Admission
8:30a – Parking Opens | 9:00a – Gates open | 9:30a – Opening ceremony
** NO OUTSIDE FOOD or BEVERAGES ALLOWED **
Aloha and welcome our very own Sacramento Aloha Festival. Coming up on 8 years, the Ka’onohi Foundation is proud to present a fun family day in the Sacramento sun and with FREE admission. So, if you are interested in anything related to the Polynesian cultures, take a look at what Saturday, October 6, 2018 brings you:
- Live Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander Entertainment
- Delicious Polynesian Food Vendors and Merchandise from near and far
- Health and Community Awareness Exhibits
- Educational Exhibits, Workshops, and Information
- Speakers and Presentations
- Cultural Village
- Keiki Korner – Arts & Crafts
As we’re gearing up, please contact us to be a volunteer, vendor, sponsor, and/or entertainer! Or make sure to mark your calendar for the first weekend in October. Don’t forget, parking is $10 at Cal Expo.
We anticipate a large crowd this year – please bring your own chairs.
Safe travels and we’ll see you on October 6th!